We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice Tony.

Awesome piece it is, Tony!

even if his thing now has become turning both Indy and Han into deadbeat dads

Haven't seen the film yet and I appreciate the restraint everyone has shown on major plot points, etc.

Seeing the quote above... I wouldn't worry too much about it. When they issue remastered DVDs, they can just change it around so it looks like the kid(s) left Han. ;-)

Robb Report has a slideshow on the most expensive Star Wars memorabilia. Some of these pieces seem like good deals to me today...even though most are $100,000+.

http://robbreport.com/art-collectibles/slideshow/force-awakens-12-m...

Only 96k for Slave Leia?  That's a steal.  Could probably make that back in 6 months leasing it to Planet Hollywood.

Anyone ever see a Rushed Ford look like this? Trusted person offering it but wanna be sure since it's sloppy

Even if this was authentic, would you really want it? 

I doubt it highly.

Thanks guys it was offered by a well known NY runner he admitted it was a junk graph and was letting it go cheap. I liked that it looked bigger then most fords I'd seen and with it being so cheap would've added to the PC. I guess i'll avoid it.

Thanks

Who is offering this gem?

A guy on the RACC group. Another member there told me he witnessed ford sign it for the other guy but even so advised against buying it.

Who is it?  I know everyone who got Ford in NYC on his last trip.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service