I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am one of those people that "stalk" those people at the airport.  I am the one that has the 16x20 Daisy Ridley up for $2000.  Why you ask? I know I'm only one of like 3 people that has a 16x20 signed in full signature and that is the price that I'm willing to part with it.  Some of the people here such as Pete and Mike know that I collect mainly Star Wars. I have plenty of multi signed items and I think I'm the only one with a real Ford on a TFA poster.  I know I'm the only one to get him on the Rolling Stone Magazine also.  If it doesn't sell, I have a cool item on my wall.  

I"m a collector first, seller second.  I have zero problems selling things that help me buy the grails that I have always wanted.  People always ask me how much am I willing to sell for this and that so I created an ebay account so people can see some of the items I have available and how much I want for it.  

If I wasn't a fan, this item would of been on ebay already for some crazy money. 

I"m sure 100% that I'm the only one that has finished this in person.  

Well damn, now I can't make fun of you behind your back.. welcome Andy!

It's ok. I still love you. You know one day I'll get you a Ford in silver. HAHA

That cast signed is awesome! Priceless!!

Now all we need is Q and this place will really liven up!

(Andy, I'm ozz on RS... good to see you--and your table read photo-- here!)

Oh god...is there a place where I can block you? HAHA. 

This is RS ver. 2.  

I'm seeing Q tonight so I'll make sure he joins.  I'm 10 up on him on SW Rogue One photos right now. 

Hey... you keep stalking Daisy at the airport and I'll keep stalking you on autograph websites. Deal? 

Let's not forget Mark Hamill JXE.  I still have high hopes.

UN.........BELIEVABLE!

Believe!

Andy is right now the number one in-person Star Wars collector on the planet.

He never says die, and he doesn't miss a chance.....even when he is out of town , he ropes his crew into being there for him.

My info on Daisy's activities in LA , come from only one source.

I am no longer needed here. 

PETE........You are the most valuable person in the community!  

I just got called out by Mike so I had to join.  HAHA.  

I agree, much rather have Pete here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service