We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really nice piece, Jake. It would look awesome framed.

Thanks guys. I am planning on getting it framed.

Here are some of the items, if you want something let me know.

What is the cost of the items?

MSRP for 8x10 is $449

MSRP for 10x16, and 16x20 etc is $499

their wholesale is lower for their retailers....but you should check with Mike T about his prices, based on his availability. 

Yes and they are raising the prices by $50 tomorrow, if you want something, today is the day, send me a message.

Pete I know you must be overjoyed at all the PSA tags attached to these Daisy items.

They are a necessary evil, especially with the "In the Pressence" COAs......not saying that they wouldn't have been nicer on the back.

In any case, my money went elsewhere while this signing was happening.

Whatever it is... I'm sure it's epic.

I wonder if PSA would remove the sticker on the front and replace it with a sticker on the back... for a fee of course.  Has anyone ever inquired about this?

I just counted 14 of these on eBay and not one seller mentions it is an "in the presence" PSA COA, and few mention it was from a supervised signing.

Weird. Wouldn't you think that would be a huge selling point?

Two thoughts..

1) Everyone on ebay with the exception of Kevin's company is a Steiner wholesaler. They don't have the items in hand yet.

2) I don't know what the difference is really, I think its the same cert, maybe it says something different when you look it up?

Either way I know first hand that Grad was there and witnessed the signing, so everyone is good to go.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service