We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice Mark.

I don't buy or do much SW stuff anymore but I couldn't pass this up when it went up for sale at half the price it was originally bought for.

A good shot with a strong signature (for her,) and in the right pen for the piece. Plus it was among the first handful of Star Wars shots she ever signed.

Have you seen her TTM signatures Pete? Did you think they are authentic?

I have, and while I can't speak to the handwriting or inscriptions......no one writes an F like she does, and i highly doubt that she has trained a secretary to sign her F.

The TTM graphs seem dead on for a sitdown graph from her.....in my opinion. 

I thought so too. I know some people were questioning them.

And some of her IP sigs can be all over the place:

Very nice Pete. Congratulations.
Was able to add David Prowse to my Darth Vader 8x10 that JEJ signed for me IP back in the 90s. Glad to get this done without having to send it to England!
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Beautiful.  Congratulations Mark.

Raiders of the Lost Ark:

Looks like they were a little loose there on their religious interpretation

Are you sharing a new acquisition or are you saying that JSA got it wrong Mike T?

It's on ebay, I certainly won't be buying it :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service