We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87893

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Philip.
Thank you for the information, Mike T.

In my opinion, if you have something of great value and you want to add to it's value, you do whatever it takes. I find autograph collectors are in general cheap. Snap out of that mindset and make it happen.

You probably don't want to offer to pay someone to attend Celebration, but if you find someone already attending that you can trust with an item of value.....explain to them exactly what you want, tell them... "if you are planning on getting Ian McDiarmid, let me pay for yours, if you are willing to take mine and get it signed for me."

Lot's of collectors may offer to take your item for a fee, but collectors that you take really good care of, will take really good care of your item. They won't have a mountain of stuff to get through, and they will be damn sure to get your item done the way you want it done.

Just a thought. 

Yes what Pete said. If you're on our Facebook group there's a few really good people helping out this year, but all are very limited in the number of things they will take.

Also on the group I have been working with topps and there is a discount code available for group members for photos and autographs on their site.

This is only the first wave of guests, expect a bunch more including some really good names. If you are a rogue one collector you will especially want to get in touch with someone who can help.

People will scoff at $200 for Felicity, but it's actually an excellent price point to get to meet her and get a nice sit down autograph. Her in person scribbles have been selling for $300-500.
Thanks for the info, Mike. I'll look into it. I don't know...$200 for Felicity seems fair. As of right now, there aren't a lot of Felicity signed and authenticated items on eBay even non-Star Wars.

This is a bit OT, but I think Disney did extremely well with their choices for these two recent female leads. I can't say enough good things about Daisy, and she's beautiful to boot imo. As for Felicity, I enjoyed the movie...not quite as much as TFA, but I liked it a lot nonetheless, and liked her performance as well. I watched a few interviews with her on YouTube, and she's a sweetheart, as is Daisy.
I could not agree more, James. May the Force be with you!
And also with you!
That's a good idea, Pete. Take good care of them, and they'll be sure to take good care of your item. Duly noted. Thanks.

Is this a new game now? See how many companies you can get to mess up your item with stickers? Will this go out to JSA and GA next?

Friggin' moronic.

Absolutely agree. If anything, put it on the BACK.
Yes...on the back!

My guess is the PSA was for the Daisy graph only and someone wanted to get the ford graph certed to sell it.. still dumb. I hate stickers on the front of my items.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service