I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not familiar with that style Kevin.  Those trading cards were released in 1977.

Neither am I. I figured the signature was from the late 70s if it were authentic
I can't makes definitive decision on this one. Looking at Fisher's smaller style autograph, this looks somewhat good. It definitely has good things going for it. The r's are consistent throughout the signature which is something forgers usually mess up on.

Any thoughts on this one? I would love to have it if it is real.

Thanks,

Kevin
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Never mind. I figured out it was a sec autograph from a ttm request. I knew it looked familiar.

Oops!  I was doing my research when you posted this reply.  Looks like I got it right.

This may be secretarial.

This just in from the Anthony Daniels comic con signing...

Got it signed TTM from Kenny Baker many years ago.

Cool; congrats! I hear he is very picky about the color he will use, the placement, etc. Was that the case in your experience today?

Congratulations Mr. Zipper.  Awesome piece.

Hi, Is anyone interested in this signed EP1 program?

Jonny, would you please post a photo of the entire cover of the program?  Also, what is the history of the piece?  How and when did you acquire it?

It was at a golf tournament in 1999. We caught him on his golf cart. He was signing quite a bit. He signed photos, hats, and I got him to sign this.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service