We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the pair. Raised a lot of concern, another reason why I asked. Trust the seller, and like you said, no red flags, so I jumped on it.

I would also suggest you post them in the is it real thread on Rebel Scum. There are people there who are  hardcore SW collectors and know Ford signatures inside and out.

Also he has one more for sale. Again, I'm pretty sure they are authentic. They match known examples and have that Harrison "flow" to them, in my opinion. And for $40, it's a steal. It is attached and on the mmoa-autographs store on ebay.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

This last one in the attachment looks off and slowly drawn.

The one I posted or the one Mike posted?

Your attachment signed in black. Sorry the Eagles are on. And finding Bigfoot.

I looked at his non racing stuff , Shatner may be good but the Heston might be secreterial. Always interested in what others have to say. The only thing I know about racing autographs is that Petty has one of the nicest signatures out there.

I just asked Brandon Mysinger about his multi signed NASCAR chase piece. He said its 100% authentic and the seller is also good.

However, he did state that a few years ago the seller had some racing secreterials up for sale that the seller did not know about so he took them down right away, which could explain the Heston.

I agree on the Shatner.

By the way at the beginning of the season I picked up a signed Nick Foles mini helmet. One of my best buys considering now he is a star.

Kevin, you should ask Brandon for opinions on the Harrison Ford autographs as well.  He is a huge collector.

Just did! Thanks for the idea Mike.

If Brandon gives it the thumbs down, then I will ask the seller to refund me before sending them off.

I just read an old blog he posted on Ford autographs too. He has some incredible pieces! Apparently Ford signs ALOT too? Did not know that haha.
Multiple Fords for $39.99 BIN and Heston for $49.99? Something is out of whack.

The Heston is certainly not the standard TTM secretary, but it has a few traits I am not crazy about.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service