THE PHILOSOPHY OF MODERN SONG: SIGNED EDITION by Bob Dylan (Not Cheap!)

Views: 31133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe its best, but don't be afraid to communicate with indigo. Ill be contacting them tomorrow, dont rely on others, they need to be bombarded by all of us as soon as possible

+1000

Since the photos were deleted on here earlier, and the ones on Facebook can be taken down at any time, im reposting them on here now for everyone to have and send to Indigo for questioning

This is everything, aside from the video posted.. just so its all in 1 spot

Yikes, definitely autopen. Unsubscribing from notifications now LOL. 

Yes, same! This could pop up right now on B&N and Amazon and I wouldn't buy it. I knew it was too good to be true, the price was just too cheap 

Please read the last 10 pages or so.. this is not confirmed.. these photos and the video can still be a hoax

I can't remember who it was but Can the person who posted on this forum several days ago that mentioned Bob's pre dementia through (Friends of Friends) find out if he has actually signed any as they or their friend seem to know him well!?

I'll probably never post on this site again to help out. I was ripped to shreds for giving a heads up. I told you so!!!

If these do turn out to be autopenned i think i'll leave this site totally and just stick to buying from banquet records and roughtrade / resident in the UK.

It's getting beyond a Joke and no fun at all any more. Every other day there is one problem or another, RHCP last week wasted 5 or 6 hours , finally tracked 2 separate places and then they cancelled the orders and didn't give me all the refund back  so with either being Cancelled  / Not Signed  or Autopenned ! I've lost track of all my current problematic open orders.....

I am told the good FAR outweighs any bad with pre-orders when I point these things out. I disagree. 

I cant think of any situation where I didnt get my money back, more or less in a reasonable amount of time. Is it frustrating yes, but…

David Gilmour

Paul Simon

Beastie Boys

Geddy Lee

Van Morrisson

Ozzy Osbourne

Bryan Ferry

Liam Gallagher

Thom Yorke

Queen

Midnight Oil

Dave Grohl

Brian Johnson

Coldplay

Elton John

Dave Gahan

Donald Trump

Springsteen/Obama

Ghost

Def Leppard

I think the point made here is fairly obvious. For those without the time or the inclination to follow celebrities around for autographs, a hiccup or two here or there (and the inevitable refund) is laughable compared to the success rate.

That said, to each his own. My standards and methods are my own and not to be confused with anyone else’s.

Those are just the heavyweights too. Throw in the smaller names and rising stars, it tilts even more heavily toward the positive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service