Up at auction soon, signed at a TV taping. Looks good to me?

Views: 411

Attachments: No photo uploads here

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks good to me, too.

Beautiful set.

Nice...

It looks good to me too

Good clean set.

nice set

Sold for £5,600 hammer price. Great set.

That's a pretty hefty price at auction, especially once you add on the ca. 30% fees. I haven't done the maths but it must be around $10k with fees. A non-UK buyer would probably face a hefty insured shipping fee and import duty too. I doubt a dealer bought it to sell on. Personally, I find the "u" in Paul a little off-putting but I'm not questioning the authenticity of any of the autographs. 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service