We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi

Just bought this on ebay and wanted to get it checked out.

any help would be appreciated...

Cheers

Views: 1843

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a tough call.

The signatures look kind of right yet at the same time something is odd about them. Danny (the slant and the star are odd) and Justin (especially the second poriton of his signature) look odd and I can't clearly see Adam to tell.

Can you mention who sold it to you? It looks like autographs that were coming out of Australia a few years ago.

The seller is an ebay seller based in Australia, I can supply his name if needed, i also added another picture of Adam's signature...

thanks

Steven

if you can post really clear close photos of all the signatures I will look them over more closely.

I suspect its native dazza. If it is, that seller has had an endless supply of fully signed tool items since 2005 and always signed in Florida.

Thanks alot for looking into this Michael, i hope these photos are OK....

Here are some additional photos...

and more... I couldn't find any information on the COA either online....

one last photo of Maynard's signature...

I don't like Maynard's sig... I haven't seen any that look like this. Top of the "M" is way too rounded.

Dannys also does look like it's slanted a ton more than usual.

Adams looks pretty close. Very tough call.

Maynard is a nightmare for sure. In this case I find it easier to just ignore Maynard for now and focus on the other three.

Danny- Not only more slant but his 'star' is wrong. No matter how sloppy it seems to always have certain characteristics and they are missing.

Justin is odd too.

I agree on Adam. Very close.

This is not an easy one for sure.

Just odd that Maynards should be the *easiest* one to forge, why mess that one up the most? The others are sooo much harder, and look pretty darn close. Somethings just not adding up here.

Also convenient that all (except "M") are signed at the same angle... Often signs that the same hand signed them.

Unfortunately, I agree. Its suspect.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service