We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

As I’ve grown as a collector, I’ve learned that setting goals is a good way to maintain focus, which ultimately helps you build a better collection.

With that in mind, have you set goals for 2012 and written them down? What are they?

Views: 1247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's sort of my goal as well Greg.  I want to sell most of my collection.

- To upgrade our website, making it more user friendly (ETA about 3 weeks til completion)

- To help more charities (We have been working on a selling platform for 3 years now.  Hopefully this year it will finally be completed.  I do believe a man isn't a man unless he helps make this place better than he found it)

- To do more paid private signings.

- To get that darn Bob Dylan to sign.  (On my list every year)

- To do my part to help educate and entertain my fellow collectors, dealers, and lookie-loos who can't help but be attracted to this great hobby/business.

Michael Kasmar

Autograph Pros, LLC is the 2011 UACC Autograph Dealer Of The Year

http://www.AutographPros.com | charity@autographpros.com

UACC Registered Dealer #237 | Accredited Better Business Bureau Member with Lifetime A+ Rating

What a great mail day...just got in these 3 today...2 from auction and the Turley was signed in person for me by my good pal Terrier who attended a local show in New Jesrey....damn I love these...the pictures do NO justice on how cherry these 3 really are...I think this thread really pushed me to try to complete this set as well...thanks Zipper...LOL....LOVE THESE !!!!!!

Awesome. Stay focused and keep it going!

I wonder what it would take to get Dylan for a private signing? 100 pieces or so shouldn't be too outrageous. I would definitely be lined up for that.

NOT EXACTLY PART OF MY GOAL BUT I AM STARTING TO COLLECT 1958 TOPPS CARDS OF HOF PLAYERS...JUST GOT THIS IN TTM TODAY FOR 10 BUCKS

AND PART OF MY 2012 GOAL DARRELL JOHNSON 1958 TOPPS CARD SIGNED FOR MY YANKEE SET

Beauties!!

Just in...this is actually part of the 1933 Goudey set of Yankees I would hope to someday own...I only have a few of these but I am on the hunt constantly...even if its a reprinted card...this is actually an Original...I have I think 5 or 6 originals signed and I think 3 or 4 reprints...

AND OF COURSE THIS SICK PIECE !!!!!!!!...THIS MAY BE THE BEST CARD I OWN...ANOTHER 1958 TOPPS CARD ADDED TO MY COLLECTION

To finally acquire many of the autographs I have desired over the years. (Don't laugh too hard..I'll snag a few) :)

Bruce Willis

Cassius Clay (I have 2 but would like more)

Star Wars cast (or most of the cast) signed items (especially Harrison Ford and George Lucas)

Paul Newman

Jackie Gleason (not secretary signed)

Babe Ruth

Humphrey Bogart

Natalie Portman

Drew Barrymore

There are more but there's a few of my want list...

Hope all of you have a great 2012

Just in...another goal piece...1958 Topps signed Enos Slaughter

Most of my autograph collecting involves going to comic book conventions, expos, public sigings, car shows, and team fanfests every year.  So far I've gotten autographs from Charger cheerleaders at the San Diego International Auto Show, comic books signed by artist Herb Trimpe at the California Comic Con, autographs from the National & Softball Expo, and autographs from Padres Fanfest.  Soon, I will be attending WonderCon, Long Beach Comic Book Expo, San Diego Comic Con (I'm praying that I go!), Chargers Fanfest, and the Long Beach Comic & Horror Con. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service