We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David: Does that surprise you about Steiner?

Here is one of my childhood favorite Yankees on a card from my favorite Topps baseball set of all time.  I love the way that you guys collect autographs of your favorite players on your favorite cards.  I wish that I would have thought of that long ago.  I would have the 1978 Topps Yankees set completed by now.

That was a great set. I actually had the complete set autographed. But I sold it a few years ago. Wish I still had it

Even Catfish and Martin and Munson?  If so I envy the guy that you sold it to.

Complete including the rookie cards. Bostock got shot that summer so he was tough.

I picked up this Namath 2 weeks ago.

I picked these up at the post office yesterday morning...

Cool story, I joined signingshotline.com a week or so ago and I found out about a private signing that Detroit City Sports was having with Stan Musial. For being a HOF'er and one of the top 10-15 greatest players of all time, Musial is relatively affordable. So I contact DCS and ask how much it would be for me to order a H&B auto'ed player model Musial bat. $525 for the bat + inscription (HOF 69 or 3630 only), so I passed.

I figured with him being 92 years old and having Alzheimers that the signature quality might not be good enough for me to be comfortable with paying that much, plus I'm a sucker for inscriptions and I like to have some freedom if I'm paying for one.

So I took my search to Ebay and I found a store that had some Musial pieces left over from a 2000 signing with Reggie Jackson's Memorabilia Company. At the time this store was the main distributior for Reggie's Co.

If you've never seen any pieces from Reggie's company, let me tell you...THEY ARE AMAZING!!

The bats were shipped in velour bat bags with Reggie's logo embroidered on them. Very nice.

I ended up saving so much that I picked up this BMF as well:

Great stuff...collectors really sleep on how good Jackson authenticated stuff is...I have 2 from him myself

I'm in love with Reggie's Memorabilila Co.

What pieces do you have?

Really nice bats!

The bats are awesome.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service