We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of my Collection

Those are real nice!

Nice! I love the personalized pic from W.

Thanks, it is one of my favorites for sure!

Awesome pieces Ryan.

If you ever need to sell any, I'm a Ryan! Love it !

I got almost all of my autographs personalized. I know it decreases an item's value, but I don't think anyone here started with a profit in mind. How do you post a lot of photos at one time? I would like to post 30-40 pics of my highlights, but it only uploads one at a time. 

New to my Collection is this " Giant Monster piece".

Twice signed Marlon Brando legal document.

The document is 31 pages long in french with qoutations and sayings by all involved  murder case (in which Brando´s son was suspected) including Brando. I would love to know what the content is.

A special thanks to two gentlemen Bob Shin & William Farell who helped  and gave their respected opinion on this piece. Especially William who helped to cleared my doubts about this being a copy.

Without your guys help I wouldn't ever be able to by this piece.

I dedicate this piece to you guys.

God Bless both of you.

ps: since I´ve Brando fever at the momento do let me know if you´ve any Brando for sale :)

Got some new stuff in the mail today. This Nixon is in rough shape, but it is personalized to Ryan!

Very cool.  We are both fortunate to have a common name.

I was finally able to complete the autographs of all of the members of the New York Sack Exchange on my New York Jets football.  I needed to add the autographs of Mark Gastineau, Marty Lyons and Abdul Salaam to Joe Klecko’s.  I had Joe Klecko sign a 1981 Topps football card instead.  Marty Lyons was unwilling to inscribe “New York Sack Exchange” because Dave Herman had signed the football as well.  I suppose that being a member of the only New York Jets football team to ever win a Super Bowl did not make him worthy enough to appear on the same football as the others.

Nice additions, Mike!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service