We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speaking of vintage stills, I just picked this one up last week
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Dont know if its authentic or not but if it is wow,very nice. With your avatar it must be one of your favorite peices.

Definitely authentic IMO. I will default to more experts here like Pete to expound as well. I have about about a dozen Reeve autographs and this happens to be one of his full signatures. I have some that are stacked by him as well.

I think you are doing just fine authenticating Reeve without any help from me.

Very nice piece Bradford.  Which film is that from?

Thanks, Mike! It's a press still from Superman The Movie 1978

Awesome.  At first I thought that it was a Man of Steel photo.  Then I noticed that it was Christopher Reeve in the photo.  Very cool.

Very nice Pete.  I love the four colors.  I am considering doing the same thing with a Goonies photo, if only the opportunities present themselves.  You may have just convinced me.  I only have Sean Astin's autograph on the photo so far.  He signed it with a blue Sharpie.

I love your videos Posterguy.  Cool poster.

Sigourney Weaver signed ALIEN 16 x 24 photo certified by Celebrity Authentic, now to add the rest of the cast to it.

Whoa, much nicer than her usual in person signature.

I agree.  Very nice Shawn.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service