We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 236568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would't they just authenticate the one signature without doing the others?  I have never bothered to have anything authenticated so not sure but would think i you asked they might.

I've asked before. The answer has always been no. The strangest part is when the item is a minor league (or in this case little league) item, where it's very likely that the authenticator doesn't even look at the non-key signatures due to lack of exemplars.

Ugh! Im drinking Goose Island beer and watching this overpriced fight. Hoping Mayweather loses

Real nice Ian.congrats!!!

Thanks Paul , sorry Im such a jacka$$ at posting these Ipad pics, I need my wife to do it!

That's ok.we know what we're looking at.

To round out my two Brian Wilson No Pier Pressure signed CD covers and the Blu-Ray DVD insert. The No Pier Pressure signed LP. Should look nice together when I can afford to get them all framed up together. 

New Raymond Pettibon Original nirvana, sonic youth gig poster. Bought it of a designer who didn't want to sell it. Sonic youth signed record I will be framing it with, to go with my 90s theme. Raymond played in black flag.

nirvana, signed

bigger pic

Just in from framing.  I purchased this from an AML member who posts somewhat regularly.  Won't disclose his name without permission.  But I'll tell you this - as honest and good a guy to work with as one could hope for. 

I just acquired a new Christopher Reeve signature. Out of the many I have, this is the first one that is on a Clark Kent item. It's PSA authenticated with a bold, blue signature. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service