We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235676

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice ones, especially that Hannah.

Those are some great pieces David.  Many people consider Blade Runner to be the greatest science fiction film ever made.  I am personally partial to 2001: A Space Odyssey but with autographs like those I may reconsider.  Perhaps I should just watch Blade Runner again.

Thanks, guys!

The 1991 Director's cut is my preferred version of the movie, I don't like the 2007 Final cut because they have added and removed things digitally. I hate when they do that, it destroys the soul of the film.

Just completed a Kiss Alive 2 Album.  I got this already signed by Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley (smudged), Tommy Thayer, and Eric Singer. I purchased this off Craig list for a GREAT PRICE!.. I  then got it authenticated by JSA.  I then got Ace Frehley in person and just got Peter Criss the other weekend.  :)  I was a little nervous asking them to sign something that Thayer and Singer had signed.  The only person who said something was Peter Criss' wife.

Mark

That's awesome.  I saw them in concert in 1976 or 77. I actually saw them again (opening for Aerosmith) a few years ago. Not quite the same as my "first" concert but still brought back memories!

Signed Whitney Houston 2010 World Tour Book.

Here is my signed Van Halen A Different Kind of Truth CD that I originally posted on page 72 but the photo was blurry and it was bothering me so I am posting it again here.  Sorry for the confusion.

Added (2) original Monte Irivn rookie cards (1951 Topps Red Back and 1951 Bowman) on Friday.  Received in eight days TTM with a donation to Lincoln University:

I love the 1951 Bowman.  That was a great set.  Very nice.

Thank you. The Bowman sets from the early 50's are spectacular along with 52-54 Topps. It's also amazing what Topps went from in 1951 to their first big set in 1952. 1977 Topps is my favorite only because it was the first set I collected in its entirety.  I have everything from 1969 (the year I was born) to the present and I am slowly working my way back.  I was seriously considering a 1954 Topps set the other day but it was a high grade set and I would have had to break it up to at least make my money back.  Unfortunately I always want to keep and never want to sell!

I find it interesting that you consider the 1977 Topps set to be your favorite.  The first set that I collected as a kid was the 1978 Topps set and the first set that I ever completed was the 1988 Topps set.  Those are my two favorites.

Added Mays and Mantle to my small collection.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service