We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235831

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CEE GEE I love this ball, congratulations!!!

thanks T...now with the pieces so far and few...I go for the jugular on the goods...

Congratulations CEE GEE.

Thanks Mike...its been a long time coming

CEE GEE, I am just curious.  Since we are on the topic of single signed baseballs, how rare is a Thurman Munson single signed baseball and how much would such an item cost?  Steiner was selling one last year for a lot of money.

Single signed Munson baseballs are pretty tough but they are out there. A nice OAL baseball signed by Munson can easily go for $5K or more.

A nice unofficial baseball might go for about half of that but since single signed Munson balls are pretty tough, they normally wind up in the major auction houses and bring big bucks.

Thanks Randy.

Great piece, love how it's a huge signature. 

Great piece for an amazing price.  Congrats on your first Mantle ball Cee Gee!

Finally acquired a Mickey Mantle single signed baseball.  I went about it in an interesting way.  Purchased a group of 9 signed, authenticated balls (all HOF players including Williams, Aaron, Yaz, Nolan Ryan, Mantle, etc) for $870 from some guy.  Sold 8 of them on eBay, leaving me with the Mantle....

After factoring in all the fees, shipping costs, etc. I ended up with this beauty for $236 (and it comes with PSA/DNA authentication).  not bad! :)

nice,,,just got my first single signed in today as well...a few lines up

I do that too. Buy a lot of valuable items but only keep one or a few for yourself. Bought a Maris cut recently and after I sold everything that came with it, I'll probably end up with $50-100 invested in it. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service