How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 236495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would't they just authenticate the one signature without doing the others?  I have never bothered to have anything authenticated so not sure but would think i you asked they might.

I've asked before. The answer has always been no. The strangest part is when the item is a minor league (or in this case little league) item, where it's very likely that the authenticator doesn't even look at the non-key signatures due to lack of exemplars.

Ugh! Im drinking Goose Island beer and watching this overpriced fight. Hoping Mayweather loses

Real nice Ian.congrats!!!

Thanks Paul , sorry Im such a jacka$$ at posting these Ipad pics, I need my wife to do it!

That's ok.we know what we're looking at.

To round out my two Brian Wilson No Pier Pressure signed CD covers and the Blu-Ray DVD insert. The No Pier Pressure signed LP. Should look nice together when I can afford to get them all framed up together. 

New Raymond Pettibon Original nirvana, sonic youth gig poster. Bought it of a designer who didn't want to sell it. Sonic youth signed record I will be framing it with, to go with my 90s theme. Raymond played in black flag.

nirvana, signed

bigger pic

Just in from framing.  I purchased this from an AML member who posts somewhat regularly.  Won't disclose his name without permission.  But I'll tell you this - as honest and good a guy to work with as one could hope for. 

I just acquired a new Christopher Reeve signature. Out of the many I have, this is the first one that is on a Clark Kent item. It's PSA authenticated with a bold, blue signature. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service