How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 236465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks J, was psyched to get it and still love looking at it. A bit like your incredible Nirvana cymbal, in that it is amazing these pieces even exist let alone having the great privilege to get the chance to own them.
Awesome piece Nate ,congrats!!!!!
Wow! Nice Nate.

something ive been after for a while abba all 4 all 6x4 which is going to neat all framed up

Newest additions include James Taylor, Brian Setzer, Brian Wilson, and Slash autographed guitars.

Please like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CelebrityAutographs

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Interesting to see James Taylor signing a row of pick guards.

I cringed when I saw that. This is the reason we can't have nice things.

Because our staff are wise enough to create a relationship with celebrities to the point where they are nice enough to sign multiples for us is why you aren't able to have nice things?  I'm confused.

Sorry, I have no respect for people that exploit others for profit.  I believe it hurts the fans in the long run when people that aren't fans are getting autographs for no reason other than to sell them.  If you want to sell autographs, form relationships that allow celebs to sign on their own terms away from real fans, don't sit in the street and beg them for scribbles.. and believe me, I've seen your guys beg.  It's pretty sad.

That's ok, I have no respect for holier than though selfish collectors.  Most collectors with at least a decent understanding of this industry support what we do.  We obtain in-person autographs for the benefit of all.  We've helped expand the marketplace with innovative products and helped put premium items in 1000s of collectors hands.  Most collectors I know respect all the options for ways to obtain autographs.  Too bad you are one who seems too selfish to see reality.  If you have more than one autograph in your collection for which you did not get in person, you're no different.  You can try to justify your collection however hypocritical way you'd like but ultimately you're monopolizing that stars time some how, some way and you think you deserve that autograph more than someone else why????  The autographs I am getting are going to either help charity fundraising or to become a prized gift to someone or to a super fan who's happy to pay money for the service we provide.  You think you deserve the autograph more than either of those???  If you're buying autographs, your supporting the industry in which we thrive.  If you send through the mail, you're doing what we do except at the privacy of their own home.  Some how you think you deserve an autograph from these stars more than the guy who may be in a wheelchair but is a super fan and not willing to wait hours to try to MAYBE get an autograph but instead is willing to pay for it?  I understand you perhaps don't need to use our services but the company we've built has employed countless workers, helped several families put food on the tables, and as stated, created Charity Works which has raised $100,000s for charities around the world.  Sorry Mike T, how's your collection doing and who you helping out these days?  

PS:  Mike, what do you think is going to happen to your autographs in the long run?  Put up for sale just like they all do, but somehow you're different.

FB:  https://www.facebook.com/CelebrityAutographs

web: www.AutographPros.com

UACC RD #237

2011 UACC Autograph Dealer Of The Year

BBB Accredited Better Business Bureau Member with Lifetime A+ Rating.

Thanks Mr Kasmar for the stories.

You keep bringing up the charity work.. is this a charity that you donate 100% of proceeds to?  Or just one that you supply the autographs for the auction and get paid to do so.. because the latter isn't charity work, it's business.

Here's a video on your own youtube account of one of your people begging george lucas, the creator of Star Wars, to sign a pick guard.  Really?  A pick guard? Is this necessary?  It's sad for grown men to beg other grown men for autographs to sell.  Believe whatever ridiculous things you want that help you sleep at night but I stand by my opinion, people like you hurt this hobby for real fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPTRQIZ2u50

Also, I'm pretty sure your constant spam advertising is against the rules of this site.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service