We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You all have some great autographs. I am fairly new to all of this but I am hooked. I am still working on recognizing authentic autographs but I am not sure I am making much progress, two steps forward, one step back.

I did get lucky when I gambled on the attached 56 NY Giants team signed ball. It doesn't have a great Mays autograph, but it was fun finding the ball.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
The struggle to identify authentic autographs never ends but you will get better at it over time.

I just got this back from the frame shop, 99% UV Glass total size is 11x14. No Doubt 8x10 Promo poster autographed by the band! 

Nice signed London Calling album.

ok some may remenber i cocked up with neil armstrong  last tme around so rearranged it with buzz  

My newly arrived Beach Boys lp thanks Josh Lasure.

Welcome to the Pet Sounds club Ian! Josh is the best!

Not a fan of that cover, but its considered an iconic U.S. lp.

Yeah, Mike Love was saying how he didn't like it either at the book signing. It is Iconic and The 2nd best album of all time by Rolling Stone.
Congratulations. I read somewhere Mccartney said to wilson that he needs to put more work into the art on the covers.
But i like it myself.
Bruce is on the bum again.
Me too Paul.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service