We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David Bowie Full Autograph Ziggy Stardust Era March 17, 1973.

Wow!!!!! Now that's so fine.

That's one my favorite Bowie autographs yet!

This is pretty! 

J.Seah, I mean...it’s okay...if you’re only into really awesome, amazing, incredible things! =-)

My favorite Goldberg, Hayley Orrantia

Here is one you don’t see too often.

Cat Stevens October 1st 1972

Don't know where you come up with these, J. But the last two are excellent. Played Tea for the Tillerman over and over back in the day. Simply wonderful.

I Feel Good. James Brown August 20, 1983.

The newest addition to my Beatles family via Tracks UK :)

I finally have a personalized Paul McCartney autograph! While I may not be the Adam it was signed too, it definetly will be the closest I will get I think!

"Paul McCartney 1980s Autograph (UK).  A piece of paper that has been autographed by Paul McCartney in pencil. Paul has added the inscription ‘All the best! To ADAM’ above his name. Signed at a night club in Birkenhead during the 1980's."

The pages measures 17.5cm x 13.5cm (6.9 inches x 5.25 inches)

You really lucked out finding a Paul signed to an Adam! Great piece. It no doubt goes in the never sell section of your collection.

Steve ABSOLUTELY! I honestly have to thank Jason at Tracks. He personally messaged me when it came in, and allowed me to make payments. It was definetly a must have, as i might not ever find another...Or at least not at the right time! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service