We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Dead Weather. 

Mutulu Shakur (born Jeral Wayne Williams; August 8, 1950) is an American activist and former member of the Black Liberation Army, sentenced to sixty years in prison for his involvement in a 1981 robbery of a Brinks armored truck. He’s Tupac Shakur’s stepfather.

Jet Li “Fearless” Signed.

Nico, back from the framers:

Just picked up a PSA passed June Foray 8 by 10 as well as a Mel Blanc (99 percent sure its authentic) I’m getting authenticated by JSA in Sept.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Totally stoked to have acquired this copy of Old Negatives by the Scottish novelist/poet/artist Alisdair Gray. Probably not a name that will resonate with many but a favourite of mine for over 30 years.

It isn't even signed - lol - but it is dedicated to the author's son in his unmistakeable handwriting and features hand-written "corrections" within the text.

oh thats a great item.  where did you pick that up Findbooks?

An online bookseller from Inverness. Not cheap but one-of-a-kind (at the moment, anyway).

Love association copies - I only find them once in a blue moon, but I treasure them deeply.

Picked up a signed Twin Peaks script that I had been looking for for quite a while. 

This one isn't autograph related but is a backstage pass from Stevie Ray Vaughan's last show at Alpine Valley

G.O.A.T.

Bill Wyman — “(Si Si) Je Suis un Rock Star” [A&M Records, 1981], U.S. 7” double A-side promo single, in stock picture sleeve, signed by Bill Wyman:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service