We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Im sure

This is a great point you pointed out here Mike...I saw this happening in NY of course where I live trying to get some IP autos...I never done it personally but have seen lots of guys doing it...the first time I saw it I honestly was like...why the hell are collectors getting white 8x10's signed...they look ridiculous...a few days later another collector pointed this out to me that there blank photo paper...I was still like...well that's stupid...and he said you add the image later and its already signed...I never seen what the finished product of these even look like but I got to say it would be an awesome way to get a nude shot of a chick that may never sign a nude pic...although for any other reason it would make more sense to just use a photo already with an image on it...its odd indeed...

Are customers happy with computer printed photos? I can't believe anyone would even want one or they must sell at a steep discount to a real photo on photo quality paper.

Wise advice. If I bought a signed "photo" that was a computer print I'd return it in 2 seconds or leave a neg if they gave me any hassle. Part of the problem is it will put price and competitive pressure on those who do it right by investing in quality photographic prints.

What ever happened to the ethic of doing something right and delivering quality?

MIke...if you ever come across one of these I would love to see the outcome...like I said I have seen the blank pictures signed but never seen the finished product...this would really make a fantastic thread indeed

Thanks for sharing Mike! So cool! It would have been cool if John Frusciante would have also been there. Sorum has always seemed nice to me, I like the story he told about when Slash first called him. Enjoyed reading, awesome album!!!!

Surprising to me that Smokey Robinson was so furtive.

He is the most gracious major celebrity with whom I've ever dealt (of course not in an autograph situation).  I have nothing but great things to say about him. (In addtion to the fact that he is one of the great songwriters of our time).

My first ever 3 of 3 signed by Carl Erskine in 9 days...the ticket is a reprint but the cards are original...1951 Bowman and 1958 topps...

I purchased my first Mantle, I love the SI cover

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj86/blkdodge2500/PC%20NFT/z%20P...

I think I've learned enough from members of this site to say that's one beautiful Mantle you have there.

Great story. I can just see Tyson, what a spot to be in! Hilarious. I didn't realize you worked on movie sets. I would love to sit down and drink a beer with you! This sure makes sense to me, I would definitely steer clear from someone selling multiple items from sets. Especially not personalized. Thanks for the inside info. Cool Carell piece!

Awesome pieces Mike...the Tyson story is awesome

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service