We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW !!!

Steve,

I will upload a close-up of the signature when I get home on Wednesday night.  I am stuck in San Diego for work right now.

That'll be great, Ted. I just realized you live in L.A.

I actually live in Diamond Bar, only half an hour from you.     

If you have time, you should come out to the Frank and Sons Collectibles show in the City of Industry.  It's open every Wednesday and Saturday.  They have lots of autograph guests.  Stan Lee and Mike Tyson will be there on December 5th. 

http://frankandsonshow.net/specevents.html

We are close. Maybe I'll go to Frank and Son on the 5th. Please LMK when you'll be there closer to the date.

I'll remind you.

Thanks, Ted.

That Ali poster is amazing! How many figures did you pay for it?

I paid $525 for the poster.

good lord! what a collection! I really like the Andrew Johnson though (I can't mention the Washington or Franklin - those are from a different realm altogether!)

I almost pulled the trigger on a Henry Hill autographed slabbed playing card...Damn price wasn't right...I will add some pics tomorrow...got a few new pic ups but my older items are much more impressive...

this is a check I got from Moe's daughter, Joan Howard Maurer in 1984.  She also sent a personal letter with it. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service