We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235726

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Signature of Staff Sgt. Joseph Lockard - Reported incoming aircraft "blips" on his radar at Pearl Harbor on the morning of Dec. 7, 1941 and was told: "Don't worry about it...". 

To provide context to this...

Kermit Tyler told him "Don't worry about it" on the assumption that the planes were B-17s due in from the mainland. Can't really fault the guy for making that assumption given the context of the situation.

Nice pick up Mr. Bill.    Another set of "military intelligence" wonders n the same manner conveyed to 2/9 on the Mayaguez, "reports indicate around 2 doz fisherman & militia".

Dave was out of control.  He never came out of his room until the show started.  That's why they are taking a break.  He eventually told my friend that he wasn't signing any more autographs because he saw too many surfacing on eBay.  I just wish that they would go back to the studio like in the old days and forget about a second leg of this tour. 

Very nice.  I thought that Eddie inscribed "US 2012" on mine but looking at yours he may have inscribed "VH 2012".  I'm not sure.

A true Legend, Mr. Wade Boggs

A Baseball Great with class and kindness, Bobby Richardson

I traded with a friend of mine for it.

WOW!! two beauties!

Thanks Zipp!

Thanks Mike.  oh no I didnt think you were but, if you ever do see something I post up that looks bad, PLEASE tell me.  I dont want any bad stuff in my collection.  Nor would I ever wanna trade or sell a bad piece to someone.

I wish I could meet him at a show.  sadly no one ever does shows around here except reds players about once a year.  which is still cool.  but id love to meet some yankees and other guys.

Flats Up to & Including 11x14, Baseballs
$70
Flats Larger than 11x14, Cap, Equipment unless listed below
$80
Full Size Bat, Jersey, Number, Artwork, Game Used
$110
Inscription -One accomplishment per inscription up to 5 words
$20
Photo Opportunity
$70

above were his 2010 prices.   I obtained an in-person ball at a Tri-Star just before his induction ceremony and had an inscription added that even surprised him since he was the only MLBer to ever have acheived it.  He must have liked it as he referred to it during the induction ceremony.  The prices when I obtained it were around the same if memory serves me but I'd have to go look it up so the above will have to do.

A couple of recent pick ups in the last week...I am seriously a sucker for Gomez and McCarthy signed items...2 legendary golden age HOF Yankees that are abundant and quite cheap as well...The Gomez is a reprint of my favorite set the 1933 Goudeys...I never seen one signed so I just could not let that one go...also the McCarthy I stole at a sick cheap price as well...Believe it or not this is my first HOF signed plaque card...I hate to start a new project but I have a bad feeling these are going to be building up in my collection as well...damn another project to burn money on !!!!!! LOL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service