We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not bad to get two bats for under $400. :D

It was a little over $400 but not much.

The best part for me is that with the money I saved by not buying from DCS, not only was I able to get the Musial & Snider bats but there's a signing on Labor Day Weekend with Mike Ditka, Gayle Sayers and Paul Hornung relatively close to where I live. I'll  be able to get both Ditka and Sayers with the difference in savings.

That's super awesome. :) Congrats on the find and savings.

Got this Peter Cullen signed ttm in in 242 days...not so good...but not so bad since he signed the top loader...I could live with that framed up...also met Cricket Legend Sunil Gavaskar as well...got him to sign 2 cricket balls...

Those are great CEE GEE!  Love your balls, LOL

I recently got this Staubach 8x10

[IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj86/blkdodge2500/PC%20NFT/z%20P...[/IMG]

Bobby Doerr on a Fenway Park seatback.

hes the only one left, pesky just passed away

its sad to see these guys go.  It was good to see Pesky at the 100th Anniversary game at fenway (on TV).

Met Aaron Boone last night and got these 2 signed in person...I was lucky enough to be at that game when he hit that walk off HR against the Red Sox in Game 7 of the ALCS in 2003...what a night !!!!

These are just insane!  AWESOME !!!!! Congrats!!!  glad t see another Yankee made it to the sacred seatback!  love the final season ball! Nice touch.

Very nice CEE GEE.  One of the greatest Yankees moments of my lifetime.  I have his signature on a 100th Anniversary ball.

For what it’s worth I just picked up a Scott Snyder signed copy of Swamp Thing No. 1.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service