We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got lucky on this one. The seller said he didn't see Miggy's signature (left side with the "loop" cut off). I'm pretty happy to get this, since I didn't have any "#31" versions of his signature prior to this acquisition. Indirectly also got a Adrian Gonzalez & Josh Willingham in the mix.

I ACTUALLY HAD THIS FOR A FEW WEEKS BUT NEVER POSTED IT UP....MY BIG MAC MARK McGWIRE INSCRIBED 70 BALL SIGNED IN 1999...EVEN THOUGH HIS ANTICS HAD MANY SCREAMING 70* AND RIGHTFULLY SO...IT WAS AN EXCITING TIME FOR SURE TO WITNESS THE JUICE ERA....EVERY ONE WAS JACKED !!!

The newest Piece.  what a legend.  Thanks to my friend Chris!

My pleasure bro...simply cherry !!!!!!!

man, that is sweet, just perfect.

Hello everyone,

I just thought id show a few new items i picked up. I love the older rock bands and some of the new stuff so i was thrilled to pick up this Santana. Its from rock photographer Joe Sia's personal collection and is just really cool. The next is a signed 11 by 14 from the guitarist Buckethead. And with JSA authentication, i was really thrilled.

Hope everyones having a good Sunday.

Carl

just added a plaque to the Fenway Chair.

1950's Photo of Yogi Berra. MLB Photo printed 1995 and probly signed around that time too.

1975-77 Pete Rose Professional Model bat, signed.

Very cool signed bat! Love it.

This just in... a major goal for 2012 accomplished...

The true single season home run king...

Very nice Mr. Zipper.  Two months to go before I purchase my Vincent Price.  I'm still on target for the end of October.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service