We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235806

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucky you Ryan.  I would love to visit his hometown one day.

I could tell stories for days on Don, I used to play against his son Preston. Donnie was at most the games.

My all time favorite player. He was a rookie the year my son was born. I have collected over 1100 different cards of him over the years. I wish there were more players in the game like Donnie & Jeter. Besides the cards, I probably have one of the most extensive collections on him. Also, one of those guys that lives up to the expectations when you meet him, which so many athletes fail to do.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

My son has a baseball card of Don Mattingly as a Little League player.  When he was very young I took him to a signing and he showed it to him.  Mattingly laughed and happily signed it for him for free.  He is a great guy.

He really is. It's always funny when I run into hardcore yankees fan and tell them I've met Donnie probably 50 times. He's just a normal guy around here, no one really approaches him or anything. I've seen him out eating and at bars several times. His house is maybe 3 miles from me.

This is a sweet piece right here...one of my all time faves...next to Reggie...

Here's some new stuff I've gotten recently:

Very nice additions to your collection Ryan.

Nice stuff bro...HOF goodness !!

Ted Williams added to the collection, just love this photo with the gold signature.

So dope !!!

Some of my top 3 new purchases....the Goudey's are reprints...the 58 is original...love these...

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service