Whats your rarest most hard to find rock n roll autograph in your collection?

Mine would be(as of now) a newspaper article from feb 1969 about the stones rock n roll circus signed by mick,keith,bill,charlie and BRIAN JONES at one of his few visits at olympic studios for the let it bleed sessions,the author of the article had it signed at olympic studios , a few visits it took to finally catch brian aroound march/april....right before he left the stones.

This is one of the last items Brian Jones has signed with the stones in 1969

It was purchased from Tracks UK with letters of prov.  it was expensive but well worth it.

Views: 19370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It should have said Grand Circus.

I could be wrong, but this appears to possibly be an autopen signature?

I'm referring to the Keith Richards signed photo.

My uncle had a Hendrix signed on the back of a setlist paper. Ill ask him to scan it into the computer and email it to me. Last time I saw it it was pretty beat up. He shouldve took better care of it.
Pretty rare
Attachments: No photo uploads here
No, I just got the Richards recently. I still need to mat and frame it
Apparently, I think I have an auto pen Keith Richards signed photo. Mark was kind enough to bring it to my attention. What do you guys think?
IMO the book and photo are a match. Autopen.

Also, if you look closely at the sig in the book, you can tell it doesn't have natural flow. It has a mechanical look like the pen was "dragged along."
Here is a clearer shot of the signature

I also feel that it's a match, and believe that it is in fact an autopen.

How did you obtain it that makes you think it is auto pen?
Roger, can you please take a look at my Keith Richards photo and let me know if you think it is an auto pen? Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service