http://www.ebay.com/itm/251767494153?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2...

They've hit an all time low with this one. wow.

Views: 12797

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly.

Geez, I wonder why Frangipani and Chris "I Never Saw An Autograph I Didn't Like" Morales are on Ebay's Banned COA List!!!

Because they earned it!!!!

This is Donald Frangipani on YouTube.

He got snagged on HBO.

Totally incompetent like Morales and Drew Max.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2gPS50-Wfs

James, since you are attempting to be factual, Hyperthymusism is not a word. Hyperthyroidism is a word, you might want to check your facts. Unless while uncovering the worlds greatest cashe of illegal activity, you also uncovered a new disease.
Guy just riding the taxpayer dime. Everything he says is a lie.

This subject and the Jacksons have sure brought out the kooks.

at Steve Cyrkin...................... We all know that you and Roger are very good friends ,

Is there a reason why Roger has not commented on this thread ?

It is his refusal to comment on this thread that has me feeling uneasy , we all know that Rog enjoys  good fight and will sue if he knows you cant afford to fight back , can you give us an answer why he can't be found anymore on this site  ?

Would be nice to hear from Roger regarding this but he's human, we all make mistakes. Some more than others. I would gladly take Rogers opinion before purchasing anything music related.  But I do agree that this does need to be addressed by him.

He knows it's better for him if he doesn't say anything, after seeing the way he publicly handled that Led Zeppelin album debacle, I have serious reservations about ever buying from him again.

I am not familiar with this, can you message me a link or something?

i too would like to read about this... the entire subject is fascinating to me.

the zeppelin issue has really opened my eyes cause its not a money back guarantee as Roger must approve the third party and that is outrageous , we all know that if PSA FAILS A PIECE and everyone knows it, you can't resell it , Roger should have refunded his money and sold it at auction. I have noticed that Roger and even Steve Cyrkin go silent in regards to why doesn't Roger just come here and clean this issue up.

Every single Roger fan here should ask themselves, if I spent 10k on an item and Roger refused to take it back after failing the # 1 TPA in the world aka the 800 pound gorilla of the field .....how would you feel ? and Steve , you dodging some of the questions does not paint you in the best of light ,its almost like you don't want to comment on your biggest advertiser .........

It doesn't make any sense to me, when an ebay seller says he doesn't accept PSA as a reliable authentication company he's a scammer. When Roger says he doesn't accept PSA as a reliable opinion it's ok? I don't think any one person or company should be the ultimate authority on autographs. It's a field of opinions, and if the only one you accept is your own then you are doing it wrong.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service