We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

So I got my money back from the bank by reporting the fake Eagles albums that I received. The bank representative told me that there was no need to send the fake items back to the seller. See below link. 

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/eagles-autographs-re...

Well, I received a voice mail from the seller saying that I did a charge back on the items, now he wants the items back or "there will be issues". I pretty much lol my ass off but also gross me out at the same time that someone would be this disgusting. I tried to resolve with him by bring in the items but he stated "nothing I could do" and baffled me with bs before the charge back and now he wants the items back? Wow. I have kept it as evidence and no problem returning this fake piece of crap back to them but that probably means they are going to resell it again? This company, The Auction Place is also local around my area. What do you think?

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news you got your money back. Technically you should send them back as they are the forgers property. However, he will need to file a police report or take you to court to force you to hand them over and he would get laughed at - can you imagine him ringing the police or going to a court and saying I want my fake items returned!

Thanks for the suggestion! I do not want anything to do with the forgers property at all. It's a shame just to have them and if there is no reason that I should keep it, I will send them back asap of course.

You may wish to include a note such as Dear Forger, please find enclosed your fake Eagle items!

In paint marker write FORGERY on it in big letters and rip it in half and send it back. 

Will, you are spot on in your advise.  If there was a reversal on the charge then the item in "question" is no longer the property of the person who "won" the charge back.  It reverts to the person/company/legal entity who no longer has compensation in the transaction.

Thanks for the advise! I'm going to take some more pictures as evidence before sending them out on monday with return receipt because I don't want nothing to do with forger's property. Leeches, I wonder if there are laws to stop them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service