We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys I am trying to win this beautifully signed Zep 2 album.I am not starting this thread to talk about authenticity.As we can all see,it is legit.Why I am starting this thread is to get opinions on what it's worth.I will come clean and say that I am currently the high bidder on the album for 12669.00 before bp .15500.00 is around what it comes to after the bp.This one can go a lot higher imo.Any insight as to value would be appreciated.My threshold is close,what can this one get up to???

Views: 1083

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Or you can just include the B.P. in your max bid, which is where I like it to keep it real. Place max bid late, once, and forget.

I am more concerned about the terms, generally speaking of such places - real horror show at some houses with a Barnumesue "egress" for everything and anything. "...we juice our pictures to enhance sales but its not meant to be deceptive, the descriptions are obviously not meant to be descriptions...nothing we say or imply is meant to actually represent anything in anyway and if it does, you have agreed to have no recourse..."

Did you want to say something Eric?

I met John Paul Jones earlier today. here is the story:

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/john-paul-jones-comp...

I just got outbid....again.

Paul,

Did you win the Led Zep 2?

No....I got outbid,and turns out it was the winning bid.I thought long and hard as to whether or not to bid again,I decided to pass on it.I would've won.A little upset that I got outbid and lost it by just one bid but I just didn't want to go over the top.
I'll survive.

You don't know for sure if you would have won as the clock would've reset and someone would have another 30 min. to outbid you. The high bidder could have had a 30,000 max -- you never know. 

Your right Bruce,I didn't think about that at all.I just assumed that I would have won.Whos to say that he wouldn't have gone over the top again.

Bruce is right, you may not have lost it by one bid. 

It sold for $22,725, which was not too much for that album.

I agree Steve...the next bid would have put it at around 25k or so.I just didn't want to go there.I almost did.when it went into the 30minute bidding,I sat on my hands.It wasn't easy!
I honestly thought it might get that one bid more seeing the price the last couple have sold for. Maybe the red pen and the autographs being signed a decade or so after the albums release put some people off (personally I thought they were the pick of the recent bunch).

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service