We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jeff Bessinger's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome Ryno & where did you send the Moyer's to? I want to send to him but have…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 29, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Nice auto's, especially the Kelly."

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 28, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Very cool."

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 28, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Larsen is great! I had some fast and great autos's come from him."

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 26, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Awesome! I will have to try him too. Reminds me of the good ole days of watching the…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 26, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Clemens - Sent to his foundation 10 Days - Am kinda skeptical on this signature. …"

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 18, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"The Kaline is awesome. Did you send that to Comerica Park?"

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 4, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Larsen is great TTM.  I also picked up his Perfect Game last pitch photo.  As for th…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Jan 1, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Here are a few ROMLB's I received.  The first is from Don Larsen and the second is f…"

Jeff Bessinger replied Dec 29, 2012 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service