We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought Hamill stopped signing about a year ago. I'd be shocked if he is still doi…"

Steve Zarelli replied Apr 14, 2020 to Mark Hamill TTM questions

9 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Paul Langsholt

"Last year Jones announced he would no longer honor mail requests. To my knowledge, t…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 8, 2016 to Star Wars addresses...Oz, Jones, McDiarmid

9 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Jason Toney

"Curtis Granderson - sent in spring training 2012, returned November 21, 2013. He did…"

Steve Zarelli replied Nov 22, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"This is definitely the sig the HOFer Joe Morgan is sending these days. I agree there…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 31, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"There was a Discussion about these Joe Morgan signatures at Net54 recently. Some fel…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 31, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I can't say with 100% certainty, but this does not appear to be an Autopen. You typi…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 9, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"I can tell this is an Autopen without seeing the matching pattern. You have the Auto…"

Steve Zarelli replied Feb 7, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"They probably don't read the letter. What I suggest is putting a post-it note right…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 15, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Shocked Randy Johnson replies TTM. Are you sure the sig is good?"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 4, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

"Hmmmm... Is that Bogg's signature or a proxy?  Do you still get hard copy checks bac…"

Steve Zarelli replied Jan 2, 2013 to FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR T.T.M. OR S.A.S.E. BASEBALL AUTOGRAPHS YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAST OR PERESENT

499 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Ricky R Staats

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service