We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Movie & TV Autographs (702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lucille Ball Signed Photo

So my sister is getting married and I want to buy her a signed poster or photo of Lucille Ball. Any advice on where to start? It's her favo…

Started by Rajsavi Anand

0 Jun 17, 2013

CELEBRITY AUTOS FOR SALE- 8X10 AL PACINO, (2) PAUL NEWMAN, ANTHONY QUINN, CHARLES BRONSON, MARTIN SHEEN, BILLY JEAN KING SIGNED HAT

USED TO BE MY MOTHER AND FATHERS COLLECTION CAN BE BOUGHT SOLO OR IN LOTS, THANKS

Started by Clyde Christmas

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Clyde Christmas

What photo to use for Seth Rogen?

Using my recent example of a screening I'm attending with Craig Robinson (Office) and Seth Rogen, I was wondering what people thought in te…

Started by Alexander

0 May 30, 2013

James Bond soundtrack - opinions wanted

Hi there! My first post here in the movie section... As I´m more an Music autograph collector I have no idea what to think about that item.…

Started by Martin

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by Dan Gregory

Win an Autograph!

It is that time of the month again, sign my guestbook to win an autograph obtained in person by myself. Go to www.karenmeetscelebrities.com

Started by Karen Baca

0 May 11, 2013

My signed Young Frankenstein mini poster

just wanted to share it with others. 

Started by Randy Perry

0 May 11, 2013

Charlton Heaston Letter stationary

I beleive this is 100% real    

Started by william

6 May 9, 2013
Reply by Steve Zarelli

SEAN CONNERY IN PERSON SUCCESS!

Hi All, I've taken some time off but I'm back and happy to report another huge success from NYC!! During the first week of September, Sean…

Started by Skyline Signatures

8 May 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Charlton Heston Autograph

Hello, I am new to the forum and looking for some help with an autograph I found.  I was going through a box of old stuff I found on the st…

Started by tedworks

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Bob Shinn

Mad Men Cast

They were the Paley Center last night in NYC. I managed to snag John Slattery, but he signed on his dark suit in the photo so it's tough to…

Started by joan holloway

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Steve Viola

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service