We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

General Movie & TV Autographs (702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE HOBBIT (A DIARY OF A CRAZY MAN ;-)

I wanted to give the autograph collectors a christmas tale so here it is if you ever wanted to know what happens behind the scenes of hunte…

Started by Jason Thanos

2 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Rich

HELP! Whose autograph is this?

Who is this?  I dIdn't write down the name when I got it and now I can't remember!   Can anyone help?! AUTOGRAPH.jpg 

Started by red

0 Nov 29, 2012

Help please

Hi got this in a group of autographs from the IAA Spanish auction. It wasn’t described and my exemplars do not match this signature it is a…

Started by Blair Poulton

0 Nov 5, 2012

Lee Van Cleef and Eli Wallach

Hey all,  I am trying to familiarize myself with the autographs of Lee Van Cleef and Eli Wallach.  If anyone has exemplars from his/her per…

Started by Mike P

7 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Rich

Tony Curtis autograph

i have an autograph from Tony Curtis from 1954.  Its on a table tent from Chez Paree in Chicago. (famous rest. not there anymore).  I was t…

Started by Sandra Peterson

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Brick Hunter

J.D. Salinger Autograph - Need to know if this is real

Years ago I bought a box of books from a storage auction and put them up in my attic. Cleaning out the attic yesterday, I was taking a look…

Started by Kim Hansen

1 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson

Reliable source for an Edward Norton?

Anyone know of a promoter who holds Norton signings (public or private) or a reputable seller of Norton items? Likely looking for a nice 8x…

Started by Drew C

0 Oct 23, 2012

ƒAutograph Store, Anthony Nurse, ByTheBay formerly on eBay

Throughout some threads when we had some civility between the force and the dark side of the force as in good discussions and focus as much…

Started by DB

47 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by DB

humphrey bogart signed money

i have a signed 100 lira  h.bogart, plus his wife at the time margot, as they travelled round the troops camps in the war to cheer up the t…

Started by Jo Shacklady

5 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Shinn

Christian Bale In-Person Autographs Question

It has been brought to my attention that Christian Bale always adds an inscription to his signature.  Does anyone know of any authentic exa…

Started by Mike Shepherd

9 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Paul Fox

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service