PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

General Music Autographs (889)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE signed CD Cover

Hi everyone, I'm a new collector. Just today my membership to this forum got approved. I hope to learn more about the hobby and educate my…

Started by Kelvin Anthony

0 Jun 29

Ray Charles signed LP?

Hello! This is from the late '70s. I'm assuming that one of Ray's guys may have signed this.  What do you think?  Thanks for looking! Steve…

Started by Steverino

2 Jun 29
Reply by Steverino

Lou Reed - is it real?

I wanted to see if this lou reed signature is legitimate, id really like to have this album signed by him. thanks!

Started by Tomas De Simone

0 Jun 22

Johnny Marr (The Smiths). Real?

Here is one for The Smiths' lovers. I have always thought this autograph by Johnny Marr is real and bought it as such. What do you think?

Started by Martin G.

0 Jun 22

Fats Domino.

A Nice gift from my bro. Any value?

Started by Delarue Kristof

6 Jun 15
Reply by Jorge Marin

Soundgarden guitar

Started by TW

0 Jun 11

Def Leppard Authenticity Opinion

Hey everyone, I got ahold of this signed Def Leppard - On Through The Night vinyl. This is one of my very favorite album covers, so I was…

Started by Jordan Neal

1 Jun 11
Reply by TW

Soundgarden

hello!  i was a music journo beginning in 1990 and often times found myself alone backstage at enormous music festivals. this particular on…

Started by witchynicks

4 Jun 6
Reply by witchynicks

Who Autograph Opinion Full Ser

Hi everyone ,anyone out there have a good knowledge of The Who autographs? This set are purportedly from the mid 1960’s. What are your thou…

Started by Beatle Nut

2 Jun 3
Reply by Joe W.

STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs…

Started by Mark Roberts

1246 Jun 1
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service