We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is This Autograph Real? (13,785)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The WHO autograph from the Lycrum Theatre London, UK 11/11/73 (Quadrophenia Tour). Authenticity opinions?

Started by Teresa Stone

7 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

Bela Lugosi and hitch signature, genuine or no?

Hi guys, i'm new here. I find this Lugosi and hitchcock signature, but i don't know if they're genuine or no, so i'm looking for your help.…

Started by Innhert

8 Sep 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Bobby Orr autograph real ?

I picked up this Bobby Orr signed photo today and wanted to get opinions to see if it was real. All opinions are welcomed and appreciated.…

Started by Greg Z

3 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Greg Z

Andy Card signed photo with 9/11 inscription

Would like an opinion on this Andy Card signed photo. Thank you.

Started by Greg Jeranek

2 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by Greg Jeranek

Legit Debbie Harry?

Came across this in a local record store's stuff. Looking at her various autographs online, it somewhat resembles them but also doesn't. As…

Started by Clive Young

1 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Samuel John Clifford

Soul Brother...Godfather Of Soul...Super Brother...Mr James Brown...Hopefully...

Greetings all. Calling upon the wisdom of the AL Collective once again to identify the authenticity of a signed James Brown stage pass. T…

Started by Judge Nutmeg

5 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by marc e

Iggy Pop & The Stooges "Raw Power" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi-       Anyone have an opinion on the possible authenticity of either of the following Iggy Pop And The Stooges "Raw Power" signed LPs?

Started by Syreena Sexxton

0 Sep 22, 2017

Are These Joe Montana Autos Legit?

I'm certain there's some Montana experts on here, do they look good? I would imagine his signature has been faked at least a couple times b…

Started by Adam Price

4 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Adam Price

Hey! Ho! Let's Go! Ramones Signed Debut LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Anyone have an opinion as to the possible authenticity of the following Ramones self-titled debut LP? Any and all opinions wou…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

10 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

Rounders Movie poster

I purchased this poster on eBay about 10 years ago. Site seemed legit. Are the signatures real?

Started by Peter Barta

2 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by BC

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service