We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is This Autograph Real? (13,766)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1952 Dodgers Signed Program

Hi guys, was hoping I could get some opinions on this signed 1952 Dodgers programs. I know very little about Dodgers autographs, but I've n…

Started by Matt Corrado

2 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Matt Corrado

David Tennant

Hello, I recently acquired this and was just wondering your view about whether or not it is genuine. Many thanks

Started by jK7

0 Nov 28, 2016

Oliver Stone

The only full signature I could find to compare this to was from a document signed in 1981 (which I've also included). Mine was obtained TT…

Started by Greg

0 Nov 27, 2016

Waylon Jenniings Autographed LP RCA 1968 Jewels, Can someone let me know if this is the real deal?

Picked this up at a thrift store recently. Says "To Ken Waylon Jennings". I'm wondering if it is authentic and possibly the year this signa…

Started by Sandy

4 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Sandy

Humphrey Bogart: Opinions please

Bit unsure on this. It ticks quite a lot of boxes (e.g. from the "10 points to look for" in the Trisha Eaton RR article) but maybe not all.…

Started by a pug called eva

1 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Joe W.

ali macgraw original?

ali%20mac%20graw.jpg it's original?

Started by nico79

0 Nov 27, 2016

Pearl Jam Signed Album

Hi all! I am new to the site and would be grateful for advice regarding a purchase I'm considering. I'm a fan of music and would like to st…

Started by John Farley

13 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by John Farley

Jake ArrietaTristar futures bat.

I don't know what to think about this autograph of Jake Arrieta. It is not anything like his autographs that I have. It is a tristar future…

Started by Greg

0 Nov 27, 2016

ALEX DE LUCA > WAKEFIELD AUCTIONEERS??

the coa of tupac is signed by an alex de luca ?? of Wakefield auctioneers?? has anyone ever heard of this guy?

Started by dylan starr

2 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Matthew M

Buddy Rich (Amazing drummer!)

Surprisingly, I haven't found many other Buddy Rich signatures to compare this with, and the ones I have found all seem slightly different…

Started by Greg

0 Nov 26, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service