We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your good council

Based on the positive things said here about Golden State Autographs (now moved onto eBay) I have made a few purchases from them. I normall…

Started by Lucricia quimby

2 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Ian Baldock

Roger McGuinn

Hi ! Something "funny" happened to me a few years ago. I was waiting for Roger McGuinn (i'm a big fan) by a stage door before a gig to try…

Started by Bruuuce !

7 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Sidney Fields

Bouncers, minders, roadies, drivers ...

After the McGuinn story, may i ask you something ? Why on earth those people with minimum power would give you all the crap they can to sto…

Started by Bruuuce !

0 Jun 20, 2015

What do you think of Steve Grad on pawn stars vegas.

Pawn stars.

Started by Paul

43 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Paul

TV Friends Cast Autograph Authenticity Opinions

Hi all, I chanced upon this signed photo from Trishautographs of all the 6 cast of the TV show Friends. May I have some views and opinions…

Started by Jay

1 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

New to collecting Autographs JSA or PSA

Hello all,  I am new at collecting autographs, but i already have quite a few that i have been collecting.  My question is, What is better…

Started by Luke Bassett

12 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Grungegarden

Millionaire Gallery Autograph and Memorabilia Opinions

Hi all, has anyone have any past experience dealing with the company as listed in the title? May I know of your opinions regarding the auto…

Started by Jay

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by BallroomDays67

Is the following a load of BS?

saw a item advertised with the following txt, is it a load of BS or is thier truth to it? "GFA/COA Authentic100% Authentic and GuaranteedGF…

Started by shanew2929

6 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by shanew2929

Jason Aldean autograph, legit?

Hello im new to this site, and i just recently purchased these 2 autographs last week.  The first one i purchased was through EBay, at the…

Started by Luke Bassett

3 Jun 17, 2015
Reply by Luke Bassett

Spotting Fake Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys, Autographs and Memorabilia

The NBA Finals are here, and the forgers and fraudsters are out in droves with fake Cleveland Cavaliers jerseys, autographs and more. If yo…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

1 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Michael Frost

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service