We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

urgent help needed- am now being threatened with lawyers

right; - this is all linked to a case with in item where paypal had blocked funds & seller in the end , sent the item.  I was honest an…

Started by michelle

14 Feb 26, 2015
Reply by Danny

Christy Mathewson Autograph Sells for 92.6K

You may have heard about the 8x10 Joe Jackson photo that Heritage sold this past weekend for almost 200K. I was at the auction, paying clo…

Started by David Seideman

0 Feb 26, 2015

8x10 or 11x14 Autographed Photos?

I am just wondering what size of autographed photos most collectors prefer to collect.  I prefer to collect 8x10 autographed photos for the…

Started by Mike Shepherd

26 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Signed Harry Potter Books J.K. Rowling

Hi! Show off your signed Harry Potter books! :) I just recently acquired/added to my collection an exceptionally rare early 98 signed Fine…

Started by Peter

0 Feb 24, 2015

Signed copy of Harry Potter book - authentic? Opinions needed ASAP

seller on eBay states this was signed in person last year, but it does not have a hologram.  Also states that it is guaranteed to pass PSA…

Started by 23431

8 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Peter

Ebay: This user is no longer registered on eBay.

That line is one of my biggest irritations about eBay.   I bought a signed television contract from a good seller received it fine, nothing…

Started by Scott Paul

5 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Scott Paul

Signed To You Autographs

Signed To You AutographsLearn the patterns as they have been using them for years and their $8 graphs will continue to flood ebay for years…

Started by Pete Bendu

1 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Seriously bad when authenticators cannot even get these guys right

http://www.tsn.c/video/faking-it-the-name-game-1.200794 Can you even believe that these guys completely missed the call across the board on…

Started by Keith Smith

7 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

faded autographs

As a general rule, would you agree that a very faded autograph by someone who is deceased in the early 80's and the signature clearly shows…

Started by Donna

4 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Donna

ZZ Top Signing habits

ZZ Top will be appearing in concert in my area in early March.  I have never tried for them before.  Are they accessible after concerts for…

Started by Steve Viola

6 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by J. Mikael

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service