We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My opinion about: Sign Here (autographdealer.com)

Hi, I'm Paolo from Italy..I collect autograph since many many..  years ago..., I have seen a forum where the topic was the dealer: "Sign he…

Started by Paolo Grandi

12 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

Trycw autographs

I wanted to ask about this company that is supposedly part of a PR Firm in California-cant recall their name off top of my head but I am su…

Started by JR

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Robin McKay

Seller : Memorabilia Autographs

What's the opinion of "Memorabilia Autographs"? Legit? http://radziwill.us/

Started by Brandon Burke

0 Nov 23, 2014

Recent Carlos Santana

Santana is getting harder and harder to get anything signed by him so I thought I would share two recent examples

Started by ndk

2 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Nathan Kelly

Gene Kelly and James Cagney

What do you all think of these signatures?  They are supposedly authentic sigs of James Cagney and Gene Kelley.  Are they real?

Started by Corbin Johns

3 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by Corbin Johns

Anyone know who these are ?

I picked this ball up at an estate sale and I was told these are 4 hall of famers. I think the one in the middle maybe Jim hunter Any help…

Started by Greg Z

1 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

Jimmy Cagney and Gene Kelly Autographs

I have managed to come across some signatures that I, a layman, believe to be authentic autographs of these to legends of the silver screen…

Started by Corbin Johns

0 Nov 21, 2014

Charles Lindbergh

I have just inherited an autographed photo of Charles Lindbergh. It shows a young Lindbergh, the signature is crisp and personalized. I ad…

Started by Rick Saaf

1 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Steve Zarelli

Gene Kelly Autographs

I came across an individual who claims to have two genuine Gene Kelly signatures.  I posted a discussion on a James Cagney I have and I fig…

Started by Corbin Johns

0 Nov 20, 2014

Jimmy Cagney Autograph

Here is a James Cagney autograph that I found in Estes Park, Colorado.  I purchased it in the hopes that I had lucked out in finding a lege…

Started by Corbin Johns

0 Nov 20, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service