We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,523)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A CELEBRITY WHO SIGNS WITH 3 DIFFERENT NAMES

G'day everyone,   Folks - I kid you not ... the greatest cultural icons in Australian history .... Dame Edna Everage (the eiptome of style,…

Started by David Wright

8 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by David Wright

RS video on largest signed drum stick collection

I dug this clip and some of the stuff this guy has is incredible, but I do wish they'd gotten more info how he got started and so forth. ht…

Started by Clive Young

0 Sep 27, 2014

Cheap Steiner ball cubes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201143350934 $110 for 108 cubes shipped UPS Ground. There's one batch left. I ordered one last night, half expectin…

Started by Dane

10 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by David S

Glen Hansard (Meet and signed)

My wife and I were lucky to get to see Glen Hansard at the Pittsburgh Arts Festival. (This was the 2nd time we had seen him as we had previ…

Started by Adam Halloran

0 Sep 26, 2014

PELE SUPERB SIGNED LIMITED EDITION #73/77 BRAZIL WORLD CUP SHIRT

For all the football (soccer) fans here is something I have that you might like to see : The one-and-only ... Pele : Enjoy :) Happy collec…

Started by David Wright

1 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by JackGotLucky

ios 8 Problems, anyone?

Ever since I downloaded and installed iOS 8, I can't upload any pictures from my camera roll to post on this site. I'm using an iPad Air, a…

Started by James

2 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Ryan Maxwell

Opinions on authenticity

Before anyone comments that I should pass on these, they're items I already own. I can't return them, and they were picked up as display pi…

Started by Dane

2 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Dane

can some take a look at theses denzel autographs for me

can someone tell me which one of theses denzel washington autographs look the best

Started by liam pedder

10 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

denzel washington

does anyone have any denzel washington autographs with proof for sale 

Started by liam pedder

0 Sep 21, 2014

Exposing eBay Forgery Seller barryjanvrin

Hi, Gang. A while back, I made a post about eBay seller barryjanvrin and the constant flow of fake autographs he has been selling, mostly s…

Started by Peter Lougheed

15 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service