We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hank Williams Sr Autograph on eBay, No Guarantee but they said they Know its real, what to do?

Hey Everyone, Ive been searching for a long time to add an Authentic Hank Williams Sr Autograph to my 400+ Country music artist autograph c…

Started by Harlan Kruger

0 Feb 25, 2014

Johnny Manziel Scandal? Who Was Incharge?

I'm just curious after watching the combines, who exactly conducted the autograph signings that Manziel was supposedly paid for? I know one…

Started by Kevin

0 Feb 25, 2014

Tom Brady Authentic? Allstar Enterprises?

Hi, I was at a charity auction and saw all of these signed items from a company named Allstar Enterprises. None of the items came with any…

Started by John

26 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Rock G III

T-206 baseball cards

Does anybody know if there are any T-206 baseball cards that have the Piedmont back without the factory number on them?

Started by Dustin Rouse

6 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Dustin Rouse

Frank Zappa Thoughts?

I feel pretty good about this one, but thought I should check with you folks first! Please let me know your thoughts...

Started by Les Haack

1 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Les Haack

C2E2 any autograph services going??

I am needing some graphs from the c2e2 upcoming show. Does anyone know of any autograph services going?? Thanks Mark

Started by Mark Roberts

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Mark Roberts

I Wonder If This Is A JSA Autograph?

Nice placement. How can this not hurt the value?

Started by hitmanten

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by hitmanten

Are these autographs of the Red Hot Chili Peppers legit?

Hi everybody, my name is Tal and I'm a beginner here. I would like to collect a RHCP signed autograph. I found the following on the web. Do…

Started by Tal Gilik

0 Feb 24, 2014

Another Horrible looking Aaron Rodgers forgery for sale by eBay seller SLAPMESILLY2012

Here is another horrible Aaron Rodgers forgery, this one for sale by eBay forgery seller SLAPMESILLY2012  and of course there is the slew o…

Started by Jason D

4 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Rich

Paul Newman & George Kennedy dual signed 8x10 - thoughts?

Opinions on this?

Started by John Carpenter

13 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Brick Hunter

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service