We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Town Square (7,521)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Look at George

Hello All, Any thoughts on this George signature? Past postings on George autographs show a great deal of insight, I appreciate your time &…

Started by Philip Shore

14 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Philip Shore

INGRID BERGMAN OPINION please

Perhaps some one will kind enough to have a look at the formation of the Bergman part of this signature which I can't decide on Here is th…

Started by michelle

3 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by George Karr

st-omers- fields Active beware fake autographs

http://www.ebay.com/csc/st-omers-fields/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_ipg=50&_since=15&_sop=13&_rdc=1

Started by Razz

0 Feb 8, 2014

Stan Musial Forgery listed by seller mario420luigi

This sig is way off.  Here is the link.  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stan-Musial-Signed-Baseball-w-COA-HOF-69-Inscribed-St-Louis-Cardinals-/281

Started by Erich Jerozal

0 Feb 7, 2014

In Memory of Ralph Kiner

I just found out Ralph Kiner passed away today.  How bout we show off our Ralph Kiner autographs.  The funny thing is I don't have one.  I…

Started by Erich Jerozal

4 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Erich Jerozal

Actress Michelle Williams, Signed 8x10 from the 90's

What are the opinons on this? 

Started by John Carpenter

0 Feb 7, 2014

Tom Hanks signed poster - Gatewayautos - Real or Fake?

Looking to add one more poster to my collection, any ideas on whether this could be authentic? I know there's not much to go off of, but I'…

Started by Mike Kaminski

0 Feb 7, 2014

The Great Classical and Flamenco Guitarists Signature Study

Hello everyone, The last thing i want to do is to start a bunch of signature study threads and have each incomplete. The problem is, there…

Started by Carl Ryan

4 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Carl Ryan

ABBA EARLY SIGNATURES

I would be ever so grateful for any opinions on the above. Unfortunately there is adhesive over the sigs.  Here is the link as I do not ha…

Started by michelle

2 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

Need some help with a REALLY cool piece.

I have the opportunity to purchase the following two pages of autographs. What concerns me the most is the Robinson as well as who signed t…

Started by Mike Kaminski

63 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Mike Kaminski

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service