We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,840)

Discussions Replied To (520) Replies Latest Activity

"Jonathan Hole played the part of Orville Monroe who was Mayberry's Funeral Director/…"

Scott Paul replied Oct 17, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"DAVID FORREST (aka Charles David Forrest) 1902-1991) appears in the credits of early…"

Scott Paul replied Oct 14, 2016 to DIRECTOR'S, PRODUCERS, WRITERS, ETC. OF THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW

3 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Scott Paul

"Thank you Frank I appreciate that.  It is my understanding that all of the major sta…"

Scott Paul replied Oct 12, 2016 to EXTRAS WHO APPEARED ON THE SHOW

32 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"HAL SMITH (1916-1994) got his start in the 1940's doing bit parts until finding a pl…"

Scott Paul replied Oct 12, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"I have confirmed that Charles David Forrest while he was the sound engineer on TAGS…"

32 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"CHARLES DAVID FORREST is NOT Mr. Schwump.  Sadly a good theory has been laid to rest…"

32 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"CONNIE SAWYER (1912-       ) at 104 she is the oldest known person living (as of 201…"

Scott Paul replied Oct 5, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of Andy Griffith

240 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"The yellow vintage album page is one I bought from Classic Entertainment Autographs.…"

Scott Paul replied Oct 4, 2016 to Guest Stars and Others Who Appeared on Only One Episode of Andy Griffith

240 yesterday
Reply by Scott Paul

"ARTHUR MALET from the episode "Lost and Found" he was also the desk clerk in the epi…"

Scott Paul replied Sep 29, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

"KEN LYNCH as the State Police chief in the TAGS episode "The Manhunt."   "

Scott Paul replied Sep 28, 2016 to Actors and Actresses That Appeared on The Andy Griffith Show

176 Apr 27
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service