We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Autographcontrol's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"the Seller has also this Fake Pink Floyd in Stock... https://www.ebay.de/itm/Rarita…"

Autographcontrol replied Jul 27, 2018 to Genesis colmplete Set Opinions please................

3 Jul 28, 2018
Reply by Andreas

"This was my first thought................Thanks for that...........I think the Chalr…"

Autographcontrol replied Jul 14, 2018 to Urgent ! Rolling Stones Opinions Please its so the Seller says from 1965 in Person

5 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Steve

""

Autographcontrol replied Jul 14, 2018 to Urgent ! Rolling Stones Opinions Please its so the Seller says from 1965 in Person

5 Jul 14, 2018
Reply by Steve

"............... i hope this will not be sell to a Ebayer ......... Ebay will do noth…"

Autographcontrol replied Jul 4, 2018 to Pink Floyd Roger Waters .............Opinions ? Looks not good to me.......

3 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Autographcontrol

"..................please see the other Auctions from this Seller...... "

Autographcontrol replied Jul 4, 2018 to Pink Floyd Roger Waters .............Opinions ? Looks not good to me.......

3 Jul 4, 2018

"The Mistake is the "R".............sorry but it is not close....."

Autographcontrol replied Jul 1, 2018 to Opinions on the Elvis signature?

4 Jul 1, 2018

"Bad Fakes !"

Autographcontrol replied Jun 30, 2018 to KISS - Lick it Up

7 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by john reece

"same hand now for Auction in UK   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Pink-Floyd-Wish-Yo…"

Autographcontrol replied Jun 25, 2018 to Pink Floyd ... Fakes......your Opinions......?

3 Jun 25, 2018

"Same Forger was discussed time ago here..............with this :"

Autographcontrol replied Jun 25, 2018 to Pink Floyd ... Fakes......your Opinions......?

3 Jun 25, 2018

"Thanxx Innuendo.........that was my frist Impression when i go to his Page..."

Autographcontrol replied Jun 25, 2018 to Are this Queen legit ? Please watch all Auctions from this Seller ...thanxxx

4 Jun 25, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service