We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Susan Thames's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"hahahaha...on the Michigan part- makes me think of Kevin Kline in the "Big Chill"  …"

Susan Thames replied Jun 2, 2012 to Paul McCartney Signature # 3

9 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Susan Thames

"well they are running a sale....but quite honestly from what I have observed just in…"

Susan Thames replied Jun 1, 2012 to Am I the "fool on the hill" to think this looks good?

22 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I know its still for sale Travis..I just dont know what to do because I need some ki…"

Susan Thames replied Jun 1, 2012 to Am I the "fool on the hill" to think this looks good?

22 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I wanted to get a psa qucik opinion BUT because it wasnt being sold on a "auction" …"

Susan Thames replied May 27, 2012 to Am I the "fool on the hill" to think this looks good?

22 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"well that may be true, but I offered to pay for the authentication from psa/dna (eve…"

Susan Thames replied May 27, 2012 to Am I the "fool on the hill" to think this looks good?

22 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"I agree with you Mark and actually this particular autograph here is on a photo of M…"

Susan Thames replied May 27, 2012 to Another Paul McCartney - yes I like the Beatles! =]

9 May 27, 2012
Reply by Susan Thames

"I wanted to purchase this one but NEED psa/dna authentication for resale ( I felt).I…"

22 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"uhh..no...LOL..and " yes" I would like to buy a McCartney autograph and I really wan…"

Susan Thames replied May 25, 2012 to Another Paul McCartney - yes I like the Beatles! =]

9 May 27, 2012
Reply by Susan Thames

"I even love the "retro" looking matte -]"

Susan Thames replied May 24, 2012 to Am I the "fool on the hill" to think this looks good?

22 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by terrier8HOF

"well it wouldnt be my 1st choice...the photo I posted asking "is it legit?" I really…"

Susan Thames replied May 24, 2012 to Another Paul McCartney - yes I like the Beatles! =]

9 May 27, 2012
Reply by Susan Thames

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service