We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ivan Cruz's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Longo!? is that a name or are you trying to imply that you have a big penis? "

Ivan Cruz replied Jan 15, 2018 to Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

86 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"get a hair cut, a job, move out of your moms basement and stop talking like you are…"

Ivan Cruz replied Jan 15, 2018 to Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

86 Jan 15, 2018

"hey fudgepacker, you are a stone cold moron."

86 Jan 15, 2018

"lets see here. a scientist, lawyer and mamas boy.Uh i take my chance with ebay!"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"ok, Einstein. so if it's a con than complain to ebay and have them take the ball off…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"yup fake baseball, fake ebay even you guys are fake. Get a job and move out of your…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

"mickey mantle had three different signatures. I met Mantle many times at the signing…"

Ivan Cruz replied Jan 13, 2018 to Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

86 Jan 15, 2018

"000_1058.JPG"

Ivan Cruz replied Jan 13, 2018 to Check out this beautifully signed Mickey Mantle baseball......Lou Gehrig too!

86 Jan 15, 2018

"000_1061.JPG people say my honus wagner is fake but i care to differ."

86 Jan 15, 2018

"I saw the signed baseballs on ebay. They look fine to me. You people are just trying…"

86 Jan 15, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service