We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok thank you! Also, if you have any knowledge on Michelle Pfeiffer and could help me…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Sep 14, 2020 to Help please!!! Daisy Ridley...Real?

5 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Oh. What concern might that be? Thanks for responding btw, I love hearing from you m…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Sep 14, 2020 to Help please!!! Daisy Ridley...Real?

5 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

" It is being sold by Thefriendlystranger on eBay if that helps. Thank you! "

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Aug 5, 2020 to Urgent....Hayden Christensen...authentic?

5 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff

"It is being sold by Thefriendlystranger on eBay if that helps. Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Aug 5, 2020 to Urgent....Hayden Christensen...authentic?

5 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff

"Thanks man. You always got me;)"

5 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff

"What about the seller. Do you have any opinions on the seller, ever dealt with or an…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Urgent...Ian mckellen...authentic?

10 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"So you think it’s authentic? What do you think about the price. $100 is making me a…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Urgent...Ian mckellen...authentic?

10 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Also, if you could do me a favor in hop into my other recent discussions on opinions…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Aplusgraphs authentic?

6 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by JXE

"Ok...thank you so much. I can’t wait to hear what others say about him, I’m hoping o…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Aplusgraphs authentic?

6 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by JXE

"Oh really. Thats very intresting to me. You disregard the seller completely and just…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Outlaw_hobbies...authentic...Rebecca Ferguson?

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service