We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok thank you! Also, if you have any knowledge on Michelle Pfeiffer and could help me…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Sep 14, 2020 to Help please!!! Daisy Ridley...Real?

5 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Oh. What concern might that be? Thanks for responding btw, I love hearing from you m…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Sep 14, 2020 to Help please!!! Daisy Ridley...Real?

5 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Mike Shepherd

" It is being sold by Thefriendlystranger on eBay if that helps. Thank you! "

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Aug 5, 2020 to Urgent....Hayden Christensen...authentic?

5 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff

"It is being sold by Thefriendlystranger on eBay if that helps. Thank you!"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Aug 5, 2020 to Urgent....Hayden Christensen...authentic?

5 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff

"Thanks man. You always got me;)"

5 Aug 5, 2020
Reply by Jeff

"What about the seller. Do you have any opinions on the seller, ever dealt with or an…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Urgent...Ian mckellen...authentic?

10 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"So you think it’s authentic? What do you think about the price. $100 is making me a…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Urgent...Ian mckellen...authentic?

10 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Also, if you could do me a favor in hop into my other recent discussions on opinions…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Aplusgraphs authentic?

6 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by JXE

"Ok...thank you so much. I can’t wait to hear what others say about him, I’m hoping o…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 28, 2020 to Aplusgraphs authentic?

6 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by JXE

"Oh really. Thats very intresting to me. You disregard the seller completely and just…"

Lawrence Romaine-Paquin replied Jul 26, 2020 to Outlaw_hobbies...authentic...Rebecca Ferguson?

8 Jul 27, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service